CAREERS AT COLLABORATIVE CBT
Build your clinical experience in CBT with Collaborative CBT!
Collaborative CBT was created with a vision for a team dynamic. We are interested in having you join our group and bring with it the excitement and openness to learning evidence-based CBT through your clinical work!
Collaborative CBT is a practice that emphasizes evidence-based practice. We see clients with a range of presenting issues, from mood disorders to life transitions, and we take a cognitive behavioral approach to helping our clients solve their problems.
In order to maintain competency in the practice, you must have some experience with CBT for this position. You will be supervised weekly by the director of the practice, and will have training opportunities. Prior experience in a clinical setting with mood disorders is recommended.
» Position Responsibilities
- Provide individual and family/couples therapy for both adolescent and adult clients
- Create and run at least one therapy group in the practice
- Case management services including care coordination with psychiatrists and doctors.
- Collaborate with referral sources and connecting clients to care.
- Participate as an active member of the practice and engage in weekly supervision
- Maintain clinical documentation.
- Communicating with clients within a 24 hour period of outreach
» Education, Competencies and Credentials
- Masters in related field including Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, or Marriage and Family Therapy required. (cannot accept doctoral candidates at this time)
- License required: LMSW, LMHC, LCSW
- Experience working with clients who have mood disorders (OCD, anxiety, depression) is strongly preferred.
- Interest in learning CBT and additional evidence-based practices is required
Available most weekdays and Saturdays, evenings required. This is part-time work between 10-15 hours with the possibility of more.