It’s like there is a hamster wheel in my head … and the hamster runs fast … all day long. 1
ADD & ADHD THERAPY
It's tough enough to describe ADHD, let alone to live with it.
Life can be a struggle to manage, and you may experience difficulties staying on top of everything.
For someone who suffers from ADHD, it can be even more of a struggle. You may find yourself constantly late, forgetful, disorganized, and overwhelmed by everything you have to do. There are many signs and symptoms for adults with ADHD, including:
- CONCENTRATION: difficulty focusing, paying attention, completing tasks
- DISORGANIZATION: procrastination, chronic lateness, losing or misplacing belongings
- IMPULSIVE BEHAVIOR: interrupting others, addictive tendencies, acting recklessly or spontaneously without thinking of consequences
- EMOTIONAL DIFFICULTIES: irritability, explosive temper, low self-esteem, trouble motivating
- HYPERACTIVITY: getting bored easily, risk-taking, restlessness, racing thoughts, excessive talking, trouble sitting still
BOOK A FREE PHONE CONSULTATION
let's find out if we're a good fit.
What are the effects of adult ADHD?
If you have been diagnosed with ADHD, you may have had an ‘Ah-Ha’ moment because you’ve likely suffered with this for years without treatment. You may have thought you were just ‘lazy’ but the truth is that you have had an untreated diagnosis. The good news is that we can help!
How therapy can help?
The symptoms of ADHD can greatly improve through cognitive behavioral therapy. Together, we will work on controlling impulsive behavior, learn to manage your time, help you get organized, manage your stress, and help you to communicate with others differently.
If you believe you have ADHD or have recently been diagnosed, we can help you live a better life. Reach out today to learn more!
We can also help you with ...
Ask us anything — wherever you are in the therapy process, we’re here to listen!